Our Family 2008

Our Family 2008

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our puppy ROXY Simone


Wow! New puppies are a lot of work. Not that y'all didn't warn me...I guess I just needed to experience it for myself.:( We adopted Roxy as a little puppy. We selected her out of a litter of seven last July, and then got to take her home in September. Ryan has always wanted an English Bulldog since he was young, so I searched and searched for a good breeder to adopt her from and surprise Ryan for his birthday last August. She's finally potty-trained. whew!!! Lots of work. Now we're focussing on obedience. We welcome advise! We're starting the intermediate dog-training course in February...with all of our extra time...haha. Anyway, we just love her. She's been so much fun, inspite of the hard work, for the whole family.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment